**UPDATE: The submissions process is CLOSED for 2013. The selected poems will be on display in downtown Montpelier, VT throughout April 2013. We hope to see you there. Thanks! -phayvanh
PoemCity 2013 Submission Guidelines
If you are a Vermonter who would like to submit your work for consideration, please adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Deadline: February 2, 2013.
2. Please send 1-3 poems as MS Word attachments. Each poem must be no longer than 24 lines.
3. Please include in your email, your name, city/town of residence and phone.
4. Please do not re-submit work that was sent for previous Poetry Alive! displays, please submit new works.
5. If you are school-aged please let us know your age and where you go to school, or let us know if you are home-schooled. (optional)
By sending your work to PoemCity 2013 you agree to the following:
PoemCity may use any poem in the text display, in promotional materials, and associated online, print and other media avenues.
To submit online follow this link… https://montpelieralive.submittable.com/submit You may submit anytime between December 1, 2012 through February 2, 2013.
If you do not use a computer, we will accept handwritten or typed poems.
Please send all manual submissions to: Montpelier Alive, 39 Main Street, Montpelier, VT 05602