Just a reminder that the deadline for poetry submissions for PoemCity 2014 is DECEMBER 31st! So, if you haven’t already submitted your work, don’t delay! Below are the submission guidelines. We look forward to reading and sharing your work.
PoemCity 2014 Submission Guidelines
If you are a Vermonter who would like to submit your work for consideration, please adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Deadline: December 31, 2013
2. Please send 1-3 poems as MS Word attachments. Each poem must be no longer than 24 lines.
3. Please include in your email, your name, city/town of residence and phone.
4. Please do not re-submit work that was sent for previous Poetry Alive! or PoemCity displays.
5. If you are school-aged please let us know your age and where you go to school, or let us know if you are home-schooled. (optional)
6. Please submit your poems via our online form:http://montpelieralive.submittable.com/submit
If you do not use a computer, we will accept handwritten or typed poems. Please send to: Montpelier Alive, 39 Main Street, Montpelier, VT 05602
By sending your work to PoemCity 2014 you agree to the following: PoemCity may use any poem in the text display, in promotional materials, and associated online, print and other media avenues.